Monday 13 May 2019

Book Review: Shift by Tonya Clark

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and it won't be my last. Shift is the first book in The Sign of Love Circle Series. This is the first motocross book I have ever read. I don't know a lot about the sport but I have been on the back of a bike when I was 5 or 6 and it was just around a family friends place (they made a track out the back in the bush).

Cammie Mitchell has landed her dream job which has surprised her. She has taken a job as a medic for what she thinks is a rodeo team but imagine her surprise when she finds out that instead of bull riders it is actually the Sandy Racers motocross team. Kade Maddox is the number one rider in Texas he is arrogant and a womaniser but he knows that.

The author has done a great job at writing a good book. I can’t wait to read more of her books.

The only issue I had was I got to the end of the book. I was so not ready for it to end and I want more. I hope we get more Cammie and Kade.
 

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment