Wednesday 8 May 2019

Book Review: Falling For You by Gianna Gabriela

My Review:

This is the third book in the Bragan University series. GG you have done it again. From the opening pages to the very last paragraph I was hooked. This is my favourite book in this series.

Zack and Emma meet one night at a party, but when they meet up again, Zack doesn’t remember her. Emma isn’t surprised, she is the type of girl who keeps to herself and loves to read. 

Zack is a football player. He works hard for what he has accomplished. Things are not easy for him. Between football, classes, work and studying, Zack cannot fit anything more in his schedule. But when he fails his biology final his coach finds him a tutor to help him pass. 

Emma is smart, shy and beautiful. During her free time she normally has her nose in a book in her dorm room until she receives and email from her father demanding a meeting with her. Now she is forced to tutor one of his football players over Christmas break and she isn’t happy.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment