Friday 3 May 2019

Book Review: Booth by Theresa Hissong

My Review:

This is the ninth book in this series. They should be read in order. I loved this book. I read it in one sitting.

Booth is a guardian. He has watched those around him find their mate. He has helped train some of the females of the pride. Someone new has come to the pride, Jade O’Connor. Jade has come to the Shaw pride because of rumors she has heard that the Shaw Pride are allowing female guardians. They aren’t. The females do help guard the pride but they are not guardians. They are mates but won't touch as they don't want a mate, but each day it gets harder to ignore.

Another five star read in this series. I can't wait for Noah and Landon's book. I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.
 

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon. US

No comments:

Post a Comment