Saturday 15 December 2018

Book Review Second Chances by Tara Lee

My Review:

This is the second book in the Pleasant Grove series and the second part of Eli and Charli's story. Make sure you have a box of tissues at the ready.

This book followed on from the first and I already loved Eli and Charli and couldn’t wait for them to finally have a happy ever after.

For some this story may contain triggers if you have experienced stalking or a loss of a child. Eli and Charli experience so much during their relationship.

Being a mother my heart broke for Eli and Charli with there loss. I may have not lost a child but it still broke my heart.

I loved Jensen the curve ball he was thrown from his parents was heart breaking. I can’t wait to read his story.
 


Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment