Monday 3 December 2018

Book Review: Fighting For You by Gianna Gabriela

My Review:

This is the second book in the Bragan University series. It is another great read by this author. I love her work. This is Jesse and Zoe's story. I couldn’t put this book down, I was hooked from the start.

Jesse and Zoe had instant chemistry, they met in the hospital where Jesse was interning and Zoe was a patient. What Zoe didn't know, was that Jesse had been through this hospital nightmare before. They forge a friendship. Will it go further? There is definite chemistry between Zoe and Jesse, and you can't help but root for them throughout this entire story. But do they end up together?

I'm hoping there is a book about Chase in the future. I can't wait to read more about these characters.


Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment