Saturday 15 December 2018

Book Review: Enjoy the Ride by Dr Rebecca Sharp

My Review:

This is the third book in the Winter Games series but can be read as a standalone. This is the story of Jessa and Chance who were High school sweethearts. This story just like the others in the series had me hooked from the start until the end and I never wanted to put it down. Another awesome story by the author. I have to say this is my favourite book in the series so far.

Chance Ryder, snowboarding god, must face the realities of losing his livelihood. When he is faced with a career ending injury he retreats into the darkness and pushes everyone away.

Jessa Madison, after forcing Chance to hate her, returns to Aspen and lands her dream job. She is a smart, funny, feisty and strong lady.

And when circumstances force Chance and Jessa to spend time together, sparks start flying. Their attraction and their flame never wavered in the eight years they were apart.

There are also plenty of peeks into the lives of the previous couples and a look at Tammy, which I really enjoyed. I can't wait to get to read her story.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment