Tuesday 9 October 2018

Book Review: Taking Chances by Tara Lee

My Review:

Taking Chances is a great start to this series and for her debut novel. I can not wait to read more from this new author.

Eli and Charli was completely consumed with each other. After a rocky start with many hurdles and years lost. This couple was determined to make up for lost time. 

I like how the author introduced many characters but still kept it focused on Eli and Charli. Jensen, Charlotte’s brother, and some of the other secondary characters are definitely intriguing and I look forward to reading more about them. I believe we can also expect some of them to get their own books.

Anyone looking to discover a new author- you won't regret taking a chance on this read!


Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment