Monday 8 October 2018

Book Review: Poppy Bloom by Rebekah Dodson

My Review:

This was my first book by this author and it wont be my last. I loved this story.

This immediately grabbed me from the start and I never wanted to put it down. It is very cleverly written and I adored the characters.

Vicki Morel has her dream life. A great new job, and she's engaged to the man of her dreams, Will Barton. Everything is perfect, except the world is in chaos.

Ambrose Palamo just wants out of the country. A few more months and he's outta here. But, his plans are blown to smithereens along with the airport terminal. He should just run. Save himself. But he can't turn his back on the survivor he found.

I can't wait to read Lavender Dreams, the next book in the series. I need to find out what happens to these amazing characters.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment