Saturday 20 October 2018

Book Review: The Healer by Kiersten Modglin

My Review:

This is book two in "The Messes" series. Although this can be read as a standalone I highly recommend you read book one "The Cleaner" as it’s just so good. This is Quinn and Jesse story.

We saw a glimpse of Jesse in "The Cleaner". He was an obvious good guy, but that's all we knew.

Jesse and Quinn are those friends that you just fall in love with and then yell at them for not being together because they're so damn perfect together!

I was gripped from start to finish with this story. The twists and turns kept on coming. I was so glad Jesse got his happy ending. 

I can't wait for the rest of this series to see all of the twists and turns she gives us.

**I received this book as an ARC and in return gave my honest review**

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment