Tuesday 2 June 2020

Book Review: Only You by JJ Pits

Mr Review:

This is my first book by this author and it won't be my last. This is the first book in the new Only series. I could have read this in one sitting but when I checked the time as it was getting close to school pick up I check how many chapters I had left and I was about to start the last one before my kindle died. I loved Hallie and Zac.

I highly recommend this book to any one who is looking for a quick read or who loves second chance books. I can not wait to read the rest of this series as well as any other books by this author.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AU

No comments:

Post a Comment