Friday 26 June 2020

Book Review: Jilted Jock by Rebecca Jenshak

My Review:

This was my second Cocky Hero Club book and my first by this author. I pretty sure this is the first book I have read that is about a soccer player.

Finn McCash is an Australian soccer star and Adele is his friend Chance's sister.

Finn and Adele shouldn’t have met. Finn was supposed to be on his honeymoon instead of stumbling into Aubrey and Chance’s house drunk on the night of the wedding. But Adele was babysitting CJ when Aubrey brought him stumbling into the house.

Triggers: mention of substance abuse and mention of rape.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment