Wednesday 22 January 2020

Book Review: Over The Top by Dr Rebecca Sharp

My Review:

This story can totally be read as a standalone, but I have read all the previous Winter Games novels. This was the final book in the Winter Games series and I am so sad that this series has ended. This one of my favourite series. This is Jaclyn aka Jac and Kyle's story.

Jac is so sure that she’s destined for nothing more than the mountains she chases and conquers, until she meets Kyle. He was supposed to be a brief distraction, but she can’t seem to go anywhere without fate tossing him smack dab in her way.

Kyle knows from the first night that Jac is worth everything and then some. He just has to convince the girl that she’s worth it, too.

I loved seeing the whole gang again.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US, Amazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AU

No comments:

Post a Comment