Monday 6 January 2020

Book Review: The Destruction of Rose by Rachel M. Raithby

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and it won't be my last. This is the first book in the new 'Albany Nightingale Duet'. I never wanted to put this book down. This book was an emotional roller coaster.

Rose was the crown wearing queen B at her school, St Paul's Grammer in London until that is swiped out from under her feet and her and her mother leave behind a mess of criminal destruction. Even her best friend and boyfriend turn their backs on her in her time of need.

I can't wait for 'The Resurrection of Us' the next book I needed it five minutes ago.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment