Monday 16 December 2019

Book Review: Snowbound Siren by Kris Jayne

My Review:

Another awesome book by this author. I read this in one sitting.

Savannah was at her step-sister's wedding and she decided to stay a few days extra. As she was heading to the airport a snow storm hits and can't make it to the airport for her flight. She has already checked out of her hotel and now there are no rooms left. She goes back up to Ian's house hoping to catch George to see if she can stay there. When she gets there, it is not George who answers the door but Ian. There is an instant attraction between them but Ian is not happy about her being there. They get together and things are going good with them until Ian gets a call from his ex-fiancee.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon USKoboBarnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment