Sunday 15 December 2019

Book Review: Christmas For Two by Kris Jayne

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and it wont be my last.

Delilah is spending Christmas by herself because her daughter is spending it with her boyfriend and his family. Delilah gets a call from her ex-boss who wants to talk to her about a job. She tells him No that he was too high maintenance and exhausting. He talked her into coming to talk to him. Somehow while talking to him at his home they start talking about Christmas and she finds out that he doesn't like Christmas and he will be spending it alone so she invites him to spend it with her.

To find out what happens next we will just have to wait for the next book.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbub,  Amazon USKoboBarnes and NobleiBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment