Sunday 23 June 2019

Book Review: Anthony by Kelsie Rae

My Review:

I’m always so excited when a new book comes out from this author. This is a standalone, but I highly recommend you reading Rhett first. You will first meet Anthony in Rhett, so that will give you a little backstory into his life and why he is the way he is in this book. 

Anthony has made a few bad choices and all paths seem to lead to a crazy cat lady named Swayze, she is just what Anthony needs in his life a fun loving woman determined to get him to get on with his life and as they care for Sway‘s loveable felines they finds themselves wanting more than just a friendship.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment