Monday 22 April 2019

Book Review: Kit by S R Dyble

My Review:

This is the authors debut novel and I loved it. KIT is the first book in the new series Carsonbrothers. 'KIT' had me hooked from the very beginning it was wonderfully written, sexy and had a twist I didn't expect. This is Kit (one of the brothers) and Eve's story.

Eve has dealt with a horrendous past and is now trying to find a balance in her life. A life she has promised to keep free of complications of attachments to other people.

Kit and his brother Nick were the newly enrolled guys in Eve's photography class and their first meeting was sour, making Eve hate him instantly. He was cocky and he loves teasing Eve. Eventually, they finally got together but Eve has a past she's trying to move past to and Kit has a secret his keeping close to himself. When secrets are revealed will it all come crashing down around them?

This does end on a cliffhanger but it is done really well and there will be more. I needed book 1.5 as soon as I finished book one. I'm really looking forward to reading more from this new author. I highly recommend this book.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment