Tuesday 30 April 2019

Book Review: The Elephants and the Chocolate Cake by Balachander Vijayakumar & Janani Balachander

Book Review:

I found this book in the facebook group 'Raven's Reads' and got a paperback copy for my son's 5th birthday. It arrived in the mail this morning when he was at school. I just read this with my five year old nephew and five year old son.

I'd definitely recommend this book for young children, and am looking forward to seeing what the author writes in future.

All questions answered by my son (Nicholas) and nephew (Chase). 

Do you like this book?
Nicholas said "Yes"
Chase said "Yes"

What do you think of the cover?
Nicholas said "Cool"
Chase said "Cool"

Do you want me to read it again?
Nicholas said "Yes"
Chase said "Yes"

Book Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment