Thursday 31 January 2019

Book Review: Mafia Boss by Khardine Gray

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and it wont be my last. Its a fast paced read with steamy chemistry and a story with plenty of twists and turns.

What a fantastic book, it hooked me from the first page. Raphael was the big boss of the Mafia that ran most of Chicago. He was unwell and wanted to hand over the reigns to someone else. He had no sons of his own so he chose one of his best friends sons. With this honour came a price, he had to marry Raphael's estranged daughter. 

Amelia had opted out the Mafia life, changed her name and became a cop. She was dedicated to her job and not interested in relationships, having had a couple go very wrong. That was until Luc joined as her new partner.

There is an unknown enemy who is determined to prove Amelia is the mob boss's daughter. 

I can't wait to read the next book in the series 'Mafia Scars'. I can’t wait to see how it all plays out for Amelia and Luc!

I read an ARC of this book and voluntarily share my review.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USBarnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment