Saturday 29 September 2018

Book Review: To New Beginnings by Corinne Mazille

My Review:

I loved every minute of their journey. I couldn't put their story down. This was such a great start to this series. I can't wait to read more. I need more.

Mia is a strong lead female character. Being fired, evicted, and catching her fiancé being ridden by another woman, Mia has every reason to take a break from life. Her best friend has her back, that's for sure, and when Mia accidentally purchases a two-week vacation on ʻOʻahu it's that support that has her waking Mia up and packing for her before her flight at an ungodly hour the next morning.

Beau is running from grief and responsibility. When his best friend is killed along with his wife in an unfortunate accident he skips town and ends up on a plane soaring across the ocean. And then a stunning redhead bumps into him at baggage claim. A meeting that sends her fleeing in embarrassment intrigues him and when he sees her dancing and drinking at his hotel's bar? He's unwilling to let her run away this time.

I highly recommend giving this new author a go.

Book Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment