Tuesday 31 July 2018

Book Review: Worthy by Syd Ryan

My Review:

This is my first book from this author and it will not be my last. This is the story of Jamie and Gavin. Well written with great storyline and plot. Characters are likeable and well described.

Worthy is a wonderful story about finding love where you least expect it, and accepting that you are worthy of all that love has to offer.

Jamie hasn’t had an easy life so she kept people at a distance. She didn’t do relationship but would hook up with guys she met. She only hooked up as long as they knew it was one night. Will Jamie realize she deserves a good guy or will she let her past stop her from having love?

I have not read Stronger, the previous book before Worthy, but I did not feel like that took away from my enjoyment of this story.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment