Tuesday 24 July 2018

Book Review: His Everything by Mia Echo

My Review:

His Everything is the author's debut. I loved it I never wanted to put it down. I will be watching our for more books from her.

Lia is a very shielded young lady with military/police men in her life, but she is ready to break out on her own and live life on her own terms. Which somehow lands her right in the path of yet another military man. Lia knew just what she wanted even if her family had to open their eyes and let her go. It can be hard as a parent to do this.

The characters and story are well written. I loved the story line for Lia and Maddox and the military background. I hope Maddox and Lia's story continues.

I highly recommend this book to every romance reader.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment