Sunday 21 August 2016

Book Review: Miss Taken by Cleo Scornavacca

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Createspace
Release Date: 16th June 2016
No. of pages: 362
ISBN: 978-1-53362-149-8
Rating: 5/5


Review:

This was my first book of Cleo’s and it won’t be the last.

Miss Taken is the first book in the Miss Taken Identity Series.

Rain and Raven Medici are identical twins, but completely opposite in character. While Raven was exposed to the outside world, Rain wasn’t, she was born with a blood disorder and denied many normal childhood experiences. Once grown up Raven becomes a lawyer at their dads firm Kane & Medici in NYC. Rain along with her only childhood friend Tommy Conte builds a very successful business as professional photographers. Rain vows never to be controlled again.

Dominick is blinded by his need for revenge. He wants his father’s share of Kane & Medici and to destroy it. He sent his men to kidnap Raven but instead they kidnapped Rain.

I love Rain she is feisty and she takes no rubbish from anyone. She is kidnapped and held against her will and still manages to give as good as she gets. I love how she also stands up to Dominick.


This book had me laughing on the edge of my seat. I felt like I experienced it all with her. 

You can find the book at:

No comments:

Post a Comment