Monday 9 March 2020

Book Review: Wild Heart by Autumn Archer & Britney Bell


My Review:
I have read all of BB's books but AA is a new author to me and I look forward to reading more from her.

Summer is an Irish princess, living off of her trust fund, shopping and partying, the extent of her commitments. Having disappointed her parents one time to many times, she is sent to America to live on her uncle’s ranch.

Hayden is a rancher. Tasked with an enormous amount of responsibility , he dedicates his time to his work. Women come and go and for now all he wants is for things to stay the same.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment