Friday 28 February 2020

Book Review: Just Because of You by Gianna Gabriela

My Review:

Another awesome read from this author. I was instantly pulled into Amari and Christian's story. A sweet second chance romance.

In high school, Christian Cole broke the heart of Amari Santana, his one and only true love at that time. Six years later they have an unexpected encounter when Christian's six year old daughter, Ari is sent to the principal's office. The newly hired principal of the elementary is Amari! When Ari's father shows up, Amari is shocked to discover it's her heart-breaker, Christian.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment