Thursday 5 September 2019

Book Review: Slinky the Skink and his Magical Tail by Sharon Watson

My Review:

This book was the bedtime story for tonight. I just read this with my five year old son and almost two year old daughter. Slinky the Skink and his Magical Tail is the first book in the new series Slinky the Skink.

This book is a lot longer then the ones we normally read. My daughter loved Benny the dog we kept getting dog over and over with her pointing at the picture when I was trying to read. We can't wait to read the next books in the series.

All questions answered by my son (Nicholas). 

Do you like this book?
Nicholas said "Yes"

What do you think of the cover?
Nicholas said "Cool. I really like it."

Do you want me to read it again?
Nicholas said "Yes"

Book Links:

GoodreadsThe Best Little Bookstore

2 comments:

  1. so pleased that my daughters first book was a hit with your children. it is exciting to see her hard work and passion come into fruition at last, and we are all looking forward to the next 5 to be publishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Sorry I just saw your comment. We loved it. My mum (Carol) went to school with Sharon which is how I found the book. We also got a copy for my son's school library as his school just opened this year and doesn't have much of a library. We are looking forward to the next ones and waiting for mum to let us know when the next one comes out.

      Delete