Tuesday 30 January 2018

Book Review: Better With You by Gianna Gabriela


My Review:

I finished this book after midnight last night as I didn't want to put it down. Better With You is Gianna's debut book, it was great and a MUST read for 1018. I never wanted to put it down but I had to so I could look after Mr 3 and Miss 4 month old. If I could I would of locked myself away to read it in on sitting. Her writing had me hooked from the first page.

Mia Collins has an amazing life. She was popular in high school, and college is off to a great start. Everything seems perfect until she goes home for the break and everything changes...

Colton Hunter is the captain and quarterback of a winning team. With killer looks and so much money he doesn’t need his football scholarship, you’d think that he would have nothing to worry about.

The main characters were strong and the storyline was amazing. I loved the relationship between Mia and Colton.

I loved this story from beginning to end. I highly recommend this book and I can not wait to read the next books in the series and whatever else Gianna writes.

I won an ARC in a giveaway and am voluntarily leaving a review.


Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AU

No comments:

Post a Comment