Sunday 15 October 2017

Blitz Sign Up: Dragons Blood by Aleisha Maree

Dragons Blood
(Midnight Crest Series #2)
Aleisha Maree
Release Date: 14th November 2017
Genres: Paranormal, Shapeshifter

My name is Silas and I'm half wolf half New Zealand Maori. Crystal white wings with gold flecks fill my mind all day and haunt my dreams my body seeking a mate my mind's not sure it's ready for. Closing my eyes as the dark envelops my body at night the chill sinking into my body it doesn't take long before our minds meet each other in the land of dreams and solace she greets me with
One kiss blown out on forks of lightning… One look from intoxicating purple eyes… Finger tips touching on broken dreams…

 I am Mikara the White Dragon Princess  and night after night everytime I close my eyes this chant forms along with the vision of piercing eyes that have the ability to change with shards of white slicing through them captures me more, they are so haunting and yet feel like home. Could this be the soul my body seeks out in the midst of my dreams. A body that stands tall lean and is covered in some kind of tribal ink not like the patterns that kiss my skin but still just as mesmerizing. And sends this soul consuming chant out to me night after night.

“Me and you we could make the whole world jealous.







The Blitz:

I am organizing a release day blitz for Dragons Blood by Aleisha Maree. The Blitz is scheduled for Tuesday, November 14th, 2017, you can post anytime on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment