Wednesday 4 January 2017

Promo: Desert Rose by Scarlett J Rose

Desert Rose
(Broken Flowers #1)
by Scarlett J Rose
Published by: Far Horizons/SJR Publications
Publication Date: 1st January 2017
Cover Designer: SJR Cover Design
Genres: Erotica, Suspense


I was seventeen when my father gave my hand to the Devil...
I was married to him on my eighteenth birthday.
 

Married to a man who was ruthless, cruel and heartless. I had been taken away from the man I loved, the life we had planned together, but I was ever the dutiful daughter, until one day, I witnessed the true nature of my husband, Emmanuel Rivas.






Author Bio:
I'm an Australian Indie Erotica/Romance Author who absolutely loves to write. on a good day, I an get out a 10k word short erotica piece, so long as my hubby doesn't disturb me... ;)

I've always loved Science Fiction and fantasy, but I'm also branching out into contemporary romance/erotica. I've got plenty of stories to come out soon, please keep an eye out for new releases!




No comments:

Post a Comment