Friday 10 June 2016

Book Review: Blue by Lisa Glass


Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Quercus
Release Date: 29th May 2014
No. of pages: 375
ISBN: 978-1-84866-340-4
Rating: 5/5


Review:

Blue is the first book in the trilogy Blue.

This is the first novel I've read with the surfing theme and I must say I really enjoyed this aspect of the story.

I love this book. When I started reading it I could not put the book down. I had no idea until I turned that last page that it is the first book in a series then I later found out its a trilogy. I am really excited to read more about Iris and her surfing.

There was a scene near the end of the book involving Zeke that had me crying.

I have never been surfing but I loved reading all the different things to do with surfing. Like learning to surf, surfing as a hobby, pro surfing, the different boards lingo and the places to surf. This book makes me want to learn to surf.

I cannot wait to watch the film of this novel called Bluer than the sky.


You can find the book here:
GoodreadsAmazonB&N 

No comments:

Post a Comment